The Gabbitas Family

Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Love U 4 Always 10

The Gabbitas Family
Est. Febuary 4, 2010


So wedding cakes are ussually white, right? Well I wanted my cake to be different and noticed. The red sure did that. It was so beautiful the way it turned out and color was so eye catching and everybody seemed to like it, but I think that I liked it the best. It was perfect!!!!




Oliva Claire and me... Isn't her ruffle skirt absoultey adorable. Oliva was so obsessed with my dress and kept saying that I looked like a princess. She was such a help as she loved to hold my my flowers. She was a great flower girl and loved every min of it.



Our cute little neices and nephews

My wonderful friends!


*Garrett's siblings*

My brothers and my new hubby!
What wonderful men I have in my life....





Our wedding day was absoultly beautiful in everyway. We were supported by our wonderful family and friends and the day will forever be embarked in our memories. Garrett and I were sealed for eternity in the Bountiful temple and following the sealing, we had a gorgeous dinner, then our reception.


Here is the top 10 things I loved about our wedding:

1. How hansom my new hubby looked in his tux.

2. Our wedding cake and how it was so different

3. My adorable red wine classic high heels

4. The wedding video put together by Garrett's brother in law, which was absoultely perfect.


5. The wedding colors I chose, because they were so rich and vibrant.


6. The support and love we got that day from our families and friends.


7. The dancing and how everybody loved it too.


8. The temple and how it was such an amazing experience.


9. Getting my hair done with all my bridesmaids beforehand.


10. Leaving the reception center with my husband and knowing that it's forever!

1 comment: