The Gabbitas Family

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Take me out to the ball game!











1-2-3 Strikes your out!

This past week has been so crazy, with finishing up finals and having family come into town. It's been so busy! And during the middle of all the ruckus Garrett and I got Diamond Back tickets from our good friends Kali and Bj. They were supposed to come down and see us that weekend, but other stuff came up and their plans canceled. So Garrett and I had two extra tickets up for grab. My aunt Heather and Uncle will Decided to take them and come join us for some fun. The game was lots of fun. We had really good seats right up above third base. This was the first, major league baseball game Garrett has ever been too. The boys were really into the game! However; Heather and I enjoyed talking about the Hills. I got a brief update of what's been going on this season, since we don't have cable. It was a fun night, the weather was perfect and the cold stone ice cream made everything perfect. Thanks Bj and Kali for choosing great seats, sorry you were not able to come. Maybe next time!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment