The Gabbitas Family

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our first Christmas together



Because our apartment was so little, there was no reason for us to buy a normal size tree. The tree was perfect, and fit right in the corner on a side table. We had lots of fun decorating it together. It just goes to show that the Christmas doesn't have to be a big event and such a stress. It can be simple small and something you will never forget!



This was all our Christmas gifts. Garrett had lots of fun shopping for me, and spoiled me tons. I on the other hand, didn't go do that much because he would be leaving for basic soon. For Christmas, I made him a Basic Training kit. The kit included, a gym bag, envelopes, pens, and other stuff that he would need for his fun adventure. I also bought him some yummy cologne that I love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment